It is possible for tutors to be incredibly smart, but not be able to communicate their understanding of the content well. For this reason, we have an extensive application, vetting & review processes. Here is a very brief overview:
1. A Tutor in Melbourne Submits Application (Inc. Subject scores, professional resume & references)
2. Application is approved if a tutor meets our strict criteria.
3. Tutor must then complete training & pass tests at a satisfactory level.
4. Tutors must then sign contracts, upload personal details and provide proof of scores (copies of their official VCE documentation).
5. Their account is then reviewed by Joe Charbine, LGT’s General Manager.
6. Selected Melbourne tutors are approved, contacted and are welcomed into the team.
7. New tutors are subject to regular reviewing in the beginning, to ensure that students are enjoying their lessons.
8. Under-performing tutors are identified & not passed further students.